Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let everyone who has a wife/girlfriend/daughter know, please!!



Cancer Update from Johns-Hopkins
 -This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed 
Army Medical Center 
No plastic containers in microwave. 
No water bottles in freezer
 

No plastic wrap  in microwave.
 

A dioxin chemical causes cancer, 
especially breast cancer. 
Dioxins  are highly poisonous 
to the cells of our bodies.
Don't freeze your plastic
bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.  Recently, Edward
Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program 
to explain this health hazard. 
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. 
He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers...
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the
combination of fat, high heat,=2 0and plastic releases
dioxin
  into the food and 
ultimately into the cells of the
body...
 Instead, he recommends using glass, such as
Corning  Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers
for heating food.. You get the same results, 
only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
soups, etc.,
should be
removed from the container and heated
 in something else. 

Paper isn't bad but you don't know 
what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass,    
Corning   Ware, etc..
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved Aaway from the 
foam containers to
paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons...

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, 
such as Saran wrap,
is just as dangerous when
 placed
over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the
high
 heat causes poisonous toxins
to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and
drip into the food

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

  It has been identified as the most common cause
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer   tissue.


Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her:women 
should not drink bottled water 
that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the
bottle which releases dioxin into the water. 
 Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found
 in breast cancer tissue.
So please be careful and do not drink
 bottled water that has
been left in a car.
Pass this on to all the women in your life.   
This information is the kind we need to know
 that just might save
us!  Use a stainless steel  or a glass bottle
instead of plastic!
This is an article that should be sent
To anyone important inYour life!

No comments:

Post a Comment